NFCG Investment Details
We want our Funeral Consultants to be successful so they can grow a sustainable business. In order to be able to best and optimize your investment it is necessary for the Funeral Consultants to meet the following requirements:
- Funeral Consultants initial investment for the training workshop is $4.500.
NOTE: A monthly liberty fee of $250 is required after completion of training.
- Funeral Consultants must be well versed in all areas of the funeral and death care industry.
- Energy, Enthusiasm and an Entrepreneurial Spirit are a must!
Are you ready to provide a much needed service in your community and operate your own funeral consulting business?
Below is the high-level process that outlines what to expect during the process. Start by completing the online form and move one step closer to learning about this amazing opportunity.
- Review the Funeral Consultant Disclosure Document (FCDD)
- Schedule meeting with #thefuneralconsultant
- Develop and submit a business plan or letter of intent to NFCG team
- NFCG Team reviews and approves the business plan or letter of intent
- Sign NFCG agreement
- Pay workshop fee
- Attend 12 weekly 2-hour training workshops
- Establish relationship with preNeed companies and various vendors
- Familiarize yourself with local funeral homes and cemeteries
- Plan first prePlanning Workshop